Thursday, November 02, 2006


A girl at the door on Halloween

Halloween...
October 31st-alloween is one of the celebrations here in North America. Here in Regina, I have seen many houses with decoration on halloween stuffs. I have asked many people that why they celebrate Halloween and some of them said they do not know for sure but about something trick or treat...Continue with my host family said that it's a kind of spiritual belief and some people they like with this celebration but some of them don't...Added from my host father said that it's good for the community that we can have opportunity to see our neighbor's children come for trick or treat from door to door and we are happy to see them enjoy with that and they can have lots of candies with them on that night!!! For me, I was glad to see some of the little children came at our house for a treat. They dressed up with different costumes like little lion, soccer dress and so on....they were so cute with those Halloween costume...The weather was not too bad for them to go door to door and they came with a group of children or there was only child came at a time...I took some pictures of them and this is one of the pics.....

No comments: